Globe Funder – Better Financial Awareness
Personal finance portal for individuals.
Investing online. Compare different investment options and find the most suitable one for you.
Understand crypto better. Learn about cryptocurrencies, and find where and how to buy them.
Transparency and experience. Learn from data and experiences before engaging with companies.
Make smart decisions. Stop guessing and start using tools to make financial decisions. It helps!
Latest on Globe Funder
- Revolut Crypto Quiz AnswersGet Oasis, iExec, Axelar, Avalanche, Polkadot, NEAR, Algorand and 1inch tokens worth up to €26,70 by completing the Revolut learn and earn tests. All the correct answers to Revolut quiz questions.
- PayPal Cryptocurrency ReviewPayPal crypto review: PayPal cryptocurrency fees explained. You can finally buy cryptocurrencies on PayPal. However, this feature is only available in the US and UK. But no worries, there’s also a solution for European residents, where they can use PayPal to buy cryptocurrencies via platforms that accept PayPal as a funding method.
- Trading 212 Promo CodeTrading 212 new users can get a free stock worth up to €100 with a promo code. It’s a great way to test out the platform, which also offers a free demo account and a user-friendly interface. Use the code “GLOBE100” and start building your portfolio!
- Best Revolut Alternatives in EuropeFind out the main reasons users choose to leave Revolut. Find the best alternatives to Revolut card, bank, business, trading, and crypto.
- How To Invest In ChatGPT NowUnlock the Power of AI: Find out everything about ChatGPT stocks and how to invest in AI shares. From cutting-edge technology to endless possibilities, discover why Chat GPT is the investment opportunity you don’t want to miss.
- eToro Crypto List – All 79 Crypto Coins (Latest)Complete eToro cryptocurrency list that is available for trading on the platform. See the newest cryptocurrencies added to the platform, as well as which are the coins traded below the 1 EUR mark.
- Best Short-Term Stocks To Buy – TradeStalker Stock PicksPicking the best short-term stocks to buy can be challenging and time-consuming. Spy on our stock picks and invest in the best stocks for the short term with us.
- Revolut Penny Stocks – 90 Cheapest StocksPenny stocks are risky but they can be very profitable. Check a full list of penny stocks available on Revolut. These may be the best stocks on Revolut right now to buy and hold.
- Revolut Stocks List – All 2,256 CompaniesA full list of stocks available on Revolut trading in 2023. Company names, tickers, markets, sectors, industries and prices. Check all the companies that shares can be bought and sold in the app.
- Trading 212 Supported Countries and WaitlistTrading 212 is a popular online trading platform that is available in 39 countries. However, it is not currently accessible in 85 countries, with 120 on the waitlist. Check if your country is on the supported list.
- Finance 3.0 and DeFi – Financial System of the FutureFrom Finance 1.0 to Finance 3.0 or DeFi. What Is Finance 3.0 and is it the future of the financial system? Can it give more control back to its users and reduce the fees, middleman and additional charges? See if you can participate by investing the the future.
- Revolut Cryptocurrency ReviewIs Revolut good for trading cryptocurrencies? Can you save on fees if you trade on the app? These are many other questions are answered in our Revolut crypto review.
A global approach to Personal Finances & Business
Globe Funder is the perfect place for you to learn more about personal finances and business. All investments, trading and businesses come with various degrees of financial risk and cannot be considered a stable passive income stream to achieve financial independence. However, we provide materials on financial topics so that you can find international opportunities that suit your needs and risk appetite.
Our content and tutorials will help you learn about online business creation, investments, cryptocurrencies and other topics. We believe that Globe Funder will help you make smarter financial decisions and provide information on opportunities worldwide so you can be closer to achieving your financial goals.
You can benefit from globalisation too
For many years, governments and countries have worked together to achieve great results through successful deals. Even your bank is investing in foreign stock markets. Why shouldn’t you do the same to get better returns, scale your businesses and accelerate your growth?
As more and more individuals decide to travel, invest and learn from experiences abroad each year, it has never been easier to get involved in and benefit from globalisation.